How's the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton real estate market doing, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic?
This is a question we hear all the time. We've created this page to answer that question.
Our market here is one of the strongest in the country.
- Surprisingly the number of properties sold in the first eight months of 2020 set the all-time record with 3913 closed sales, even better than banner years of 2005 and 2006.
- But we haven't seen anything yet. Pending sales in May, June, July and August also set significant all-time records. Those sales just started closing in July. As the close in September, October and November will be a huge banner year for real estate in our area.
- Average sales price is also up dramatically by 15% above a year ago.
- And finally the strong demand is decreasing supply to the lowest level in decades, down almost 30% from a year ago.
Why all this positive news? TheCOVID-19 pandemic has caused many Americans to reevaluate where they want to live and vacation, bringing lots of new buyers to communities like Hilton Head Island-Bluffton.
To read an up-to-date summary of our Hilton Head island-Bluffton real estate market either:
- Read the report in the box below,
- Or click here to download a copy.
Charter One Realty
Contact us today at 843-816-0796 or