How's the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton real estate market doing, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic?
This is a question we hear all the time. We've created this page to answer that question.
Our market here is one of the strongest in the country.
- Surprisingly the number of properties sold in 2020 set the all-time record with 6781 closed sales, even better than banner years of 2005 and 2006.
- Prices rose by a shade over 20% in 2020 versus 2019.
- And finally the strong demand is decreasing supply to the lowest level in decades, down by over 50% from a year ago.
Experts expect demand to remain strong for communities like Hilton Head Island-Bluffton due to changing demographics as more Americans than ever are finding they can work remotely and want to live in warm climate, resort-like areas loaded with amenities.
To read an up-to-date summary of our Hilton Head island-Bluffton real estate market either:
- Read the report in the box below,
- Or click here to download a copy.
Charter One Realty
Contact us today at 843-816-0796 or