How's the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton real estate market doing?
This is a question we hear all the time. We've created this page to answer that question.
Our market here is one of the strongest in the country.
- Number of properties sold in YTD 2022 was 1,397 closed sales, down 22.4% versus YTD 2021
- Prices rose by almost 22% in 2022 versus 2021.
- And finally, the strong demand is decreasing supply to the lowest level in decades, down by 10% from a year ago.
Experts expect demand to remain strong for communities like Hilton Head Island-Bluffton due to changing demographics as more Americans than ever are finding they can work remotely and want to live in warm climate, resort-like areas loaded with amenities.
To read an up-to-date summary of our Hilton Head island-Bluffton real estate market either:
- Read the report in the box below,
- Or click here to download a copy.
Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
Contact us today at 843-816-0796 or