We have updated our popular e-book here at Rick Turner and Associates. Many have reported to us that it was of great use in navigating the Hilton Head golf real estate market.
This book, titled “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Private Golf Club Communities,” is a treasure trove of information that will help you not only discover what makes a private golf club community different from other neighborhoods (hint: It’s not just about the golf) but will also help you find the right community for you.
So What Should I Know About Private Hilton Head Golf Club Communities?
First, let’s make sure we’re on the same page: A Private Golf Club Community is a gated, upscale community in which the community and the club are essentially the same. All buyers join the club upon purchase and thus become equity members of the club with full access to the golf facilities and all of the club's amenities, such as including swimming pools, tennis courts, dining facilities, and more.
These types of communities are always popular among home buyers but have been particularly popular lately. Why? Here are three reasons:
- A strong sense of community is formed as people bond over a shared love for recreational activities.
- The array of amenities means that every single person in your family will have something to do.
- Golfing is one of those sports that is not only timeless but beloved by all ages
When you check out our new e-book, you’ll discover even more reasons why these types of communities are so popular.
You’ll also have the opportunity to learn about several different of our private golf club communities on Hilton Head Island and in Bluffton.
- Belfair: This community features two Fazio-designed golf courses and occupies the former site of a genuine Lowcountry plantation by the same name. It has a total of 770 members.
- Berkeley Hall: This community was the most recently developed (in 2001). It also features two Fazio courses, a spa and fitness center, a resort-style pool and more.
- Colleton River: This community also features two golf courses and is one of only a handful of clubs where both courses are listed among America’s Top 100 Residential Courses.
- Long Cove: This community was somewhat of a pioneer in the golf course community arena and has more than 500 members and a world-caliber Pete Dye course.
- Moss Creek: Moss Creek consists of 1,068 acres of fields and forests of which nearly 50% is devoted to nature preserves and open spaces. There are two golf courses here, both of which were designed by Tom Fazio.
- Wexford: This community’s plan was based on creating a community that celebrated its proximity to the water and its visual roots to the British West Indies. It is beloved for its golf course, its boat harbor, and has more than 450 memberships.
Download Our Hilton Head eBook Today and Then Contact Us for Your Real Estate Needs!
We’ve just given you a sampling of all of the incredible information that’s available in our new ebook. Check it out!
And if you’re interested in learning more about navigating the Hilton Head Real Estate Market in general as a home buyer or seller, make sure to contact us, Rick Turner and Associates. We would be more than happy to help you!
Until next time,